4.08.2010

Wednesday, April 7th

Today we started out last figure drawing of the semester. The size is 60" x 40", which is the largest piece I've ever worked on. We had classtime today and on Monday to work, and he is expecting everyone to put in about an hour a day outside of class as well. I've never taken time to sketch out studies before jumping in and wanted to give that a try for this. This is just one of the few I did.

I managed to get the figure drawn out on the paper, as well as the blanket she is lying on. We are able to put her in any kind of setting, and have no restrictions or requirements in this drawing, which is nice. I noticed a few of my classmates cutting off her feet because they didn't want to draw them. I'm planning on filling in the background and working on the blanket for the time outside of class. Monday will be the day I work on shading. That's the plan for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment