4.30.2010

Thursday, April 22nd - Friday, April 30th

First off, I didn't die or anything. I've been busy with end of the semester projects, that I have kept putting off posting here. And I have no pictures for today. A lot of what I've been working on I had to turn in for a grade.

One big project that was due last week was a redesign of a local business. My partner and I chose the cafe at the Barnes and Noble. It was a lot of fun sketching out the space and then choosing new materials from the design library. The final project for this class is to design a living room around the design elements in one chair. This one should be fun as well. :)

Earlier this evening I finished one of two projects for my drawing class. It feels so good and motivating to finish the other one. Both are due Monday so I do have some time still.

And finally, I've been editing the pieces for my creative writing class. Our portfolios are due Wednesday. I'm doing my reading on Monday, however, so I need to have it all together then.

I just hvave one week left of classes. None of mine are meeting during finals week. Then I have a month off until my two summer classes start.

I'll try to take a few photos of what I've been doing this weekend tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your design project sounds intriguing. The murals on the walls at the Barnes and Noble cafe where I live never cease to bother me, so male oriented.

    Glad to hear you survive amidst all the hard work! :-)

    Check out my CED2010 Weekly Check in here!

    ReplyDelete