4.08.2010

Thursday, April 8th

The return of the dreaded color wheel! This one didn't take as long to paint, as this is it. I'm proud of my color matching to my other wheel. It didn't take much tweaking to get them to the right hues.


The next month is going to be crazy for homework for me. This weekend, I have a creativity seminar to attend. The instructor sent an e-mail with a supplies list and told us that we will be filling an entire 100 page sketchbook over the two days. She also mentioned a project that will be due in May.

For drawing, I have the work on my large figure drawing, and also start the two final projects. I am committing to a 50 drawing project for one of them. I'm not sure how large a body of work I want to do for the second. Three more papers from gallery visits have to be written and I need to finish my sketchbook too.

This color book project is one of three left for my design fundamentals class. I'm hoping the other two don't involve group work like this one does.

My other classes have less work. In creative writing, I need to finalize my final portfolio I'm going to submit. I only have to read for one more workshop day as well. The portfolio needs to be 18-20 pages, which is not a problem for me right now. Art History is the class with the least amount of work: just two more tests and two movies to attend. One of the movies is next week. And lastly, for my design library class, I have to write one more paper and write up a summary of my journal I've been keeping.

It sounds like a lot, but as long as I make myself stick to a schedule, I will get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment